The Sherwood Arrows Trivia Night is back on again this year. As usual, Term 3 - Week 3 (Saturday 31 July).
How do you be part of this wonderful, exciting, entertaining, magnificent event?
- Grab a group of friends/relatives/workers/plants/pets/enemies (must be at least 18yrs).
- Nominate one person to be “Captain”.
- The “Captain” emails Mr Hass (firstname.lastname@example.org) to reserve a table.
- Think of a name for your table that fits in with the theme (HISTORY) and tell Mr Hass when you have decided.
- Wait for further instructions closer to the night.
Click here to view the attached flyer.