(For all urgent matters please email the tuckshop direct or phone 3716 2111 and select the option for tuckshop)
Download and create a student profile via the Qkr! app
Note: We are currently phasing out use of School
24 ordering. We are allowing families to run down their accounts before transferring over to Qkr! If you are new to tuckshop ordering, please do so through Qkr!
About out tuckshop
- The tuckshop is open everyday from MONDAY - FRIDAY, and will return for 2022 on Monday 7 February.
- The tuckshop is managed by a paid convenor in conjunction with the Tuckshop Committee (a sub-committee of the P&C Association).
- Profits raised by the tuckshop go back to the P&C.
- All food sold in the tuckshop complies with Education Queensland's Smart Choices Policy.
- We serve a variety of hot and cold food, fruit, drinks, and a small variety of treats (such as home-baked surprises).
- We DO NOT sell lollies.
- Prep students are not allowed to buy anything over the counter - all items must be ordered.
- A sticker will be placed on your child's tuckshop bag if they are required to return to the tuckshop during eating times to collect cold food items, such as ice blocks (don't forget to remind them to return to the tuckshop with the stickered bag to collect)
- The tuckshop is closed for the first two weeks of Term 1, and the last week of Term 4 each year.
How to order
Can you help?
For the tuckshop to operate efficiently, we rely on valuable assistance of volunteers. Contact the Tuckshop Convenor if you:
- Can you volunteer 1 day a month to work in the tuckshop?
- Can you be a home baker and supply home-baked treats once a month?
Birthday ice blocks
Did you know? We sell ice blocks for class birthday celebrations - contact the Tuckshop Convenor to order!