Convenor: Alisha Kite
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (For all urgent matters please email the tuckshop direct or phone 3716 2111 and select the option for Tuckshop)
Online Ordering: School
24 - www.school24.com.au (our school registration number is: 25280963) **cut off time for online ordering is strictly 8am**
There are two information sheets School24 Canteen Online Ordering which is only one page. If you feel you need more detailed, step by step
instructions, please look at the User Guide.
About out tuckshop:
- The tuckshop is open each week on WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY, and FRIDAY.
- The tuckshop is managed by a paid convenor in conjunction with the Tuckshop Committee (a sub-committee of the P&C Association).
- Profits raised by the tuckshop go back to the P&C.
- All food sold in the tuckshop complies with Education Queensland's Smart Choices Policy.
- We serve a variety of hot and cold food, fruit, drinks, and a small variety of treats (such as home-baked surprises).
- We DO NOT sell lollies.
- Prep students are not allowed to buy anything over the counter - all items must be ordered.
- A sticker will be placed on your child's tuckshop bag if they are required to return to the tuckshop during eating times to collect cold food items, such as ice blocks (don't forget to remind them to return to the tuckshop with the stickered bag to collect)
- The tuckshop is closed for the first two weeks of Term 1, and the last week of Term 4 each year.
How to order
- Online ordering only: https://www.school24.net.au/ (School registration number: 25280963)
- Orders must be submitted by 8am sharp on the day of the order.
- Orders can be placed in advance.
- Always check you have received a confirmation email once your order is placed.
- To pay: top up your account at School24 by credit card or PayPal, or, direct deposit into the tuckshop bank account. The banking details can be found under the Top-Up menu item in School24.
Can you help?
For the tuckshop to operate efficiently, we rely on valuable assistance of volunteers. Contact the Tuckshop Convenor if you:
- Can you volunteer 1 day a month to work in the tuckshop?
- Can you be a home baker and supply home-baked treats once a month?
Birthday Ice Blocks
Did you know? We sell ice blocks for class birthday celebrations - contact the Tuckshop Convenor to order!