Sherwood State School offers many opportunities for voluntary work. Our volunteers provide valuable assistance across a wide range of activities across the school.
Below is a list of some of the ways you can help:
- Junior School classroom assistance
- Classroom teachers will communicate volunteering opportunities with parents.
- Cross Country and Sports Days
- Fete and other fundraising activities
- Year 6 Graduation
All volunteers, contractors and visitors must complete annual mandatory training. This must be done every year, one of the following ways:-
- Read and complete this document: SSS Volunteering Key Messages Guide 2023
- a paper copy of the mandatory training is available from the office; or
- paper copies are available from Prep and Year 1 classrooms.
Volunteers are required to sign in and out via the QR code in the office.